10/3 to 12/21
Tuesdays and Thursday
8:30 to 9:10am
Cost: $25 (payment due after acceptance into session)
* Registration begins Fri 9/15 and forms due by Mon 9/25. No forms will be accepted after this date.
* Send Registration Form to school and hand in to your student’s teacher. Please do not include payment at this time. Once accepted into the program we will request payment.
* Limited to 40 student, space will be available by Lottery System. You will receive an email by Sun 10/1 if you child is selected for this session.
Students MUST commit to both Tuesday and Thursday.
* If interested in being a Parent Volunteer, please mark this on Registration Form. Please let us know which day (Tuesday and/or Thursday) works for you. Fee will be waived for Volunteer’s students.
* 5th grade participants can help as assistant trainers.
* For more information please contact Laura Mayhew
Before-school physical activity program for Hemenway Elementary School that sparks a child’s mind and body for better learning during the school day.
BOKS is a parent run, physical activity program that sparks a child’s mind and body for better learning during the school day. Start the morning with active play to jump start children’s brains and make them better equipped for learning.
BOKS at Hemenway will run before school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 9:10am. It will be available to Hemenway Students Kindergarten to 5th Grade. We will run a 10-12 week program. Each week will introduce a Skill of the Week, the kids will participate in fun fitness activities and BOKS Nutritional Bits.
For more information about the BOKS program visit http://www.bokskids.org
Active Bodies = Active Minds